REGISTERED BUSINESSES AND CERTIFIED SUPPLIERS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Aboriginal Business Connect is an initiative of the South Australian Government and this site is managed on their behalf by Supply Nation.
The following terms and conditions (“Registered Businesses and Certified Suppliers Terms and Conditions”) apply to all Registered and Certified Suppliers on application and at all times during the period you remain a Registered or Certified Supplier to Supply Nation. Please take the time to read and understand these terms. By continuing to apply for registration or renewal of your registration or certification you agree to be bound by these Registered Supplier and Certified Supplier Terms and Conditions.
Certified Supplier Logos and Certificate
- As a Certified Supplier you will receive a Supplier Certificate and Logo that you may use to promote your business as a Certified Supplier.
- Subject to clause 2, Supply Nation grants the Certified Supplier a revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicence, personal licence to use the Logo for the sole purpose to promote the business of the Certified Supplier as a Supply Nation Certified Supplier.
- Not limiting any other rights or remedies available to Supply Nation, any breach of the licence granted in clause 1.2 by the Certified Supplier, may result in termination of the Suppliers registration and/or certification.
Supply Nation Logo Conditions of Use
- Registered Suppliers do not have permission to use the Supply Nation Logo;
- Certified Suppliers may use the Logo for the following uses:
- Supplier diversity identification including on the website, social media page, business cards and brochures of the Certified Supplier;
- Business development material related to the Certified Supplier including tenders, proposals, quotes, pitch books, presentations and invoices;
- Correspondence related to the Certified Supplier including email signatures, and letterhead;
- Official corporate communications related to the Certified Supplier including annual reports and press releases; and
- The Certified Supplier must not use the Logo for any other purpose other than those listed in clause 2.1.1 unless prior permission has been granted by Supply Nation in writing.
- The Logo must not be edited, cropped, modified or changed in any way without the prior written consent of Supply Nation.
- Certified Suppliers are not permitted to pass, transfer or issue the Logo to a third party to use. Third parties wishing to use the Logo must contact Supply Nation directly for permission.
- As a Certified Supplier you understand and acknowledge that Supply Nation owns all intellectual property rights and title to the Logo and as such Supply Nation is the only organisation which may authorise a licence to use the Logo. No title or ownership of the Logo is transferred to you by these Certified Supplier Terms and Conditions.
- If you as the Certified Supplier is, or becomes aware of any unauthorised use of the Logo including the use of a similar mark, you must immediately bring this to the attention of Supply Nation. Supply Nation reserves all rights to take any action it deems appropriate in the circumstance to protect and enforce its rights in the Logo.
- No Certified Supplier may commence any infringement or other legal action in connection with the use of the Logo or similar mark by a third party without the prior written consent of Supply Nation.
- As a Certified Supplier you consent to Supply Nation to, at any time audit the Certified Supplier in relation to its use of the Logo. You will within fourteen (14) days of receiving a request from Supply Nation provide all information relating to the Certified Supplier’s use of the Logo including but not limited to, where the Logo is being used and presented and any other information reasonably requested by Supply Nation.
Aboriginal Business Connect Logo
- Businesses registered on Aboriginal Business Connect do not have permission to use the Aboriginal Business Connect Logo.
- When registering and attending any Supply Nation Corporate Event the Registered or Certified Supplier agrees to the Corporate Events Terms and Conditions located on Supply Nation’s website www.supplynation.org.au
- You understand and grant permission to Supply Nation and/or its representatives and agents, to take video/photographs/images or any other form of media, of any Registered or Certified Supplier’s delegates attending Corporate Events. Supply Nation and/or its representatives and agents may use all video/photographs/images or any other media, for any promotional, news, online/multimedia, research, educational or any other purpose as determined by and on behalf of Supply Nation.
- The Registered or Certified Supplier and its delegates agree they are not entitled to remuneration, residuals royalties or any other payment from Supply Nation, its representative and/or agents in respect of the use of any video/photographs/images or any other media. Further, the Registered or Certified Supplier and its delegates release, discharge and hold harmless Supply Nation, its representative and/or its agents from any and all claims, demands, causes of actions and any liability whatsoever from any content contained in the video/photographs/images or any other media. Should the Registered or Certified Supplier and/or any of its delegates do not wish any video/photographs/images or any other media including images of the Registered or Certified Supplier or its delegate(s) released or published you must contact Supply Nation in writing at email@example.com
- The Registered or Certified Supplier provides permission that details may be incorporated into an exhibitors list for the benefit of all Corporate Event attendees. Details may be made available to third parties directly related to the event. If you do not wish for your details to be released for the aforementioned purposes you must contact Supply Nation in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equipment and Property
- Supply Nation will not be responsible for any personal property that is left unattended on the premises of any Corporate Event attended by the Registered or Certified Supplier and/or any of its delegates.
- The Registered or Certified Supplier is required to ensure that all facility equipment is undamaged. Any damage must be reported immediately. The Registered or Certified Supplier may be charged accordingly for the repair or replacement of any equipment that is damaged.
- Supply Nation, its representatives or agents, reserves it rights to, at any time and at its discretion, a right to refuse entry or eject any person from a Supply Nation event due to inappropriate behaviour.
- Supply Nation will not cater for any special dietary or physical requirements unless requested in attending any Corporate Event. Any request must be emailed to email@example.com with your requirements. Where requested, Supply Nation will, in its reasonable endeavours fulfil the requirements, however provides no guarantee the request can be fulfilled.
Electronic Exchange of Information
- The Registered or Certified Supplier must not use the website’s function to exchange information between Members and other Registered or Certified Suppliers in an unlawful manner, or use it to send or distribute any messages, materials or content that may be considered unlawful.
- Supply Nation takes a zero tolerance approach to the sending of unsolicited commercial email or unsolicited commercial SMS (SPAM) over the website. If a Supplier is found to be in violation of this policy, Supply Nation, at its sole discretion, may restrict, suspend or terminate the registration of that Registered or Certified Supplier.
- Supply Nation, to the extent permitted by law, will not be liable (whether in contract, tort including negligence, statute or otherwise) for any unauthorised access, misuse, corruption or loss of any information exchanged over the Supply Nation website.
- The Registered or Certified Supplier shall indemnify and hold harmless Supply Nation and its licensors, suppliers, and our and their subsidiaries, affiliates, related entities, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, co-branders or other partners, employees, successors and assignees from any liability, cost, expense, loss, claim or demand, including reasonable lawyer’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising from the information exchanged in any way whatsoever.
Confidentiality and Privacy
- You agree not to disclose any Confidential Information.
- Supply Nation collects and stores information, including personal information provided by you for the purpose of providing its services, developing and providing development programs, and promoting its products and services. You acknowledge and consent to the collection, storage, use and disclosure of such information.
- Supply Nation will provide the service “Aboriginal Business Connect”. As a business registered on Aboriginal BusinessConnect you consent to the listing of your business/company being publicly available including:
- Company information (including Business Name, Trading Name, website, ABN, ACN, AICN, business activity/sectors, business location, number of employees (Indigenous and non-Indigenous), geographic reach and previous experience; and
- Ownership information (% Aboriginal ownership).
- To the extent permitted by law, Supply Nation’s liability to the Registered or Certified Supplier whether arising under contract, tort (including negligence), statutory duty or otherwise for any loss or damage shall be limited to recovery of direct damages not exceeding AUD$5,000.00.
- Supply Nation shall in no event be liable to the Registered or Certified Supplier for any indirect, economic, incidental, special or consequential loss including, without limitation, loss of profits or use or goodwill or anticipated savings or revenue or contracts, whether or not Supply Nation has been advised of the possibility of such loss.
- The liability of Supply Nation for loss or damage sustained by the Registered or Certified Supplier will be reduced proportionately to the extent that such loss or damage has been caused by the Registered or Certified Supplier’s failure to comply with its obligations and responsibilities under this Agreement and to the extent that the negligence or other wrongful act or omission of the Registered or Certified has contributed to such loss or damage, regardless of whether a claim is made for breach of contract or for negligence, or under an indemnity.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement, understanding and arrangement (express and implied) between the Registered or Certified Supplier and Supply Nation relating to the subject matter of this agreement and supersedes and cancels any previous agreement, understanding and arrangement relating thereto whether written or oral.
- If any provision of these Registered suppliers and Certified Supplier Terms and Conditions is held by a court of law to be invalid or unenforceable under any applicable statute or rule of law, such provision shall cease to apply or to bind the parties but the remainder of these terms and conditions shall continue to be binding and in full force and effect.
- The laws in force in New South Wales apply to these Registered Supplier and Certified Supplier Terms and Conditions and the parties agree to irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
- In these Registered Businesses and Certified Suppliers Terms and Conditions, unless the contrary intention appears:
- Certified Supplier or ‘you’ means a current approved Certified Supplier of Supply Nation as listed on Indigenous Business Direct.
- Confidential Information means information that is by its nature confidential or by the circumstances in which it is disclosed is confidential including but not limited to any information, trade secrets, technical data or know how relating to the research or development, products, services, inventions, manufacturing processes, production techniques, purchasing, accounting, marketing, merchandising and sales but excludes the Logo where expressly granted under these Registered Supplier and Certified Supplier Terms and Conditions.
- Corporate Event means the event organised and promoted by Supply Nation which the Registered or Certified Supplier may register to attend.
- Logo means the applicable Supply Nation logo that Supply Nation has granted a licence to the Certified Supplier to use in accordance with these Registered Supplier and Certified Supplier Terms and Conditions.
- Registered Supplier or “Registered” or ‘you’ means a current approved Registered Supplier of Supply Nation as listed on Indigenous Business Direct and/or Aboriginal Business Connect.
- Supply Nation or ‘we’ means the Australian Indigenous Minority Supplier Office Limited trading as Supply Nation ABN. 50 134 720 362.